Domestic Kitchen Fire Suppression System (Watermist Based)
- Quick and easy installation. Highly unobtrusive design.
- Designed exclusively for kitchens at homes and small restaurants
- No collateral damage thanks to Watermist being the extinguishing agent
- Works on class A, B, C, F fires and fires involving electrically charged devices
- Maximum extinguishing efficiency, as the Watermist is dispersed over a large surface
- Available in two variants: 3 Litre container with 2 Nozzles and 4.5 Litre container with 3 Nozzles.
Ceasefire’s domestic kitchen fire suppression system takes care of the aesthetics of your painstakingly curated home.
The detection device, activation nozzles and the agent cylinders are all carefully tucked inside so that the components of the system blends in the current scheme of things in the area of application, without clashing with the décor of the kitchen.
How the system works
Ceasefire domestic kitchen firefighting range operates automatically in the event of fire. This removes the risk of a person to fight the fire or even worse fight fire incorrectly.
The system detects fire through its pneumatic heat sensing tube spread through the length of the hood. The tube helps in automatic detection and activation of the suppression system.
On coming in contact with fire the HST ruptures at a pre-determined temperature, creating a pressure differential in the system valves, activating the system. Watermist is used as an extinguishing agent. Being a clean and green extinguishing agent there is minimal post fire damage and the kitchen can be wiped clean. Watermist does not cause any damage; either to the expensive kitchen equipment or food items.
The extinguishing agent is discharged out of the specialized nozzles ensuring effective & efficient firefighting.
The system is adept in handling all kinds of kitchen fires like fires arising due to deep frying, shallow frying, baking, grilling or roasting et al.
On coming with contact with fire the watermist converts into steam. Steam blocks the oxygen supply and brings the temperature to below combustion levels thereby, extinguishing the fire.