Domestic Kitchen Fire Suppression System (Wetchemical Based)
- Quick and easy installation
- Designed exclusively for kitchens at homes and small restaurants
- Post usage, the extinguishing agent doubles up as a cleaning agent
- Works on class A, B, C, F fires and fires involving electrically charged devices
- Minimal maintenance
- Environmental friendly; does not produce hazardous by-products
- Available in two variants: 1 Litre container with 1 Nozzle and 1 Litre container with 2 Nozzles
The Ceasefire Wet Chemical Based Domestic Kitchen Fire Suppression System is tested by BSI and incorporates both manual and automatic protection by a pneumatic detection and actuation technique.
How the System Works?
The kitchen hood is covered with the pneumatic Heat Sensing Tube (HST). On coming with contact with fire, HST burst open at a pre-determined temperature. This leads to a drop of pressure which signals the indirect valve thereby activating the system. The strategically placed nozzles disperses the extinguishing agent evenly over the entire cook top area ensuring no blind spots during fire fighting.
About Wet Chemical as an agent.
Wet Chemical is a chemical foaming agent that is ideal to fight Class A, B and fires arising in the kitchen. The foam is an environment friendly agent. It is 99% biodegradable (up to 72% within three days).
The wet chemical has a blanketing effect on the flames which cool the super heated oil to below its self-ignition point. Unlike the Class B fires (where the ignition point of fuels is low) cooking oils burn up at extremely high temperatures to the tune of 350 ̊C-380 ̊C.
Wet Chemical is an ideal agent to address the peculiar challenges in kitchen fire fighting. Being a de-greasing substance, the extinguishing agent also doubles up as a cleaning agent for kitchen.