A home fire almost always starts in the kitchen, an area of your home with no dearth of combustible, explosive materials.
More often than not, the reason for a kitchen fire is a leaking cylinder which can go unnoticed for long periods of time.
With a detection range of 6 meters, and an operating temperature of 0 to 55 degrees Celsius, this detector can be safely installed in the kitchen (2-4 meters away from hot appliances).
Its response time of less than 30 seconds ensures that you are alerted of the smallest gas leak well in time.
It has the ability to detect both, LPG and natural gas.